To add a new module within a Flexible Column in the content editor:
- Click on the plus sign icon on the left-side of the screen
- Upon clicking the plus sign, a menu of modules will appear for you to choose from.
- Click and drag the desired module type into the content area and drop the module where you would like it to appear on the page. You may drag and drop the module into one of the highlighted areas only.
- When you are done adding the new module(s), click the X in the menu of modules on the left side of the screen to minimize that window
- Be sure to Save or Update your changes at the top of the page
Only pages using templates containing flexible columns will see the plus sign icon to click on. You may only drag and drop new modules into areas on the page that utilize flexible columns. If you notice you are not able to drop the module in a particular area, it is because that area may not be a flexible column.