To add a new module within a flexible column in a landing page or website page editor:
- Click on the plus sign icon on the left-side of the screen
This plus sign will only appear in the editor for pages using templates containing flexible columns. Add a flexible column to your template by following the instructions here.
- Upon clicking the plus sign, a menu of modules will appear on the left for you to choose from
- Click and drag the desired module type into the content area and drop the module where you would like it to appear on the page. You may drag and drop the module into one of the highlighted areas only.
You may only drag and drop new modules into areas on the page that utilize flexible columns. If you notice you are not able to drop the module in a particular area, it is because that area may not be a flexible column on your template.
- When you are done adding the new module(s) to the content editor, click the X in the menu of modules on the left side of the screen to minimize that window
- Be sure to Save or Update your changes at the top of the editor