You can edit the styling of individual modules in the content editor for landing pages and website pages. The options available in the Styles tab of the module editor depend on the type of module you're editing. For any module, you can set custom margins and padding. Certain types of modules have options for colors, shapes, or fonts.
Please note: for best results, it's recommended to make CSS edits directly to the stylesheets attached to your site.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your landing pages or website pages.
- On the left sidebar menu click the module icon integrations, then select the module you want to edit.
- Click the Styles tab.
- Use the arrow keys to make adjustments for the margins and padding around your module. Click the Uniform checkbox to apply equal spacing around all four sides of your module.
- Customize any other colors, padding, or font styles available for your module. You'll see your changes reflected in the content editor as you work.
- To undo any changes you've made to your module's styling, click Reset all styles.
- After making your changes, click Save and go to module list.
- Click Publish or Update to apply your changes.