You can make some small adjustments to the styling of individual modules in the content editor. These styling options are available for modules in the content editor of your HubSpot emails, landing pages, and website pages.
Please note: for best results, it's recommended to make CSS edits directly to the stylesheets attached to your site.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to email, landing pages or website pages.
- On the left sidebar menu click the module icon, then select the module you want to edit.
- Click the Styles tab to modify the margins and padding of your module. Depending on the module type, you may also be able to make simple edits to background colors and styles.
- Use the arrow keys to make adjustments for the margins and padding around your module. Click the Uniform checkbox to apply equal spacing around all 4 sides of your module.
- Customize any other colors and styling you wish. You'll see your changes reflected in the content editor as you work. To reset your styles, click Reset all styles.
- After making changes, click Save and go to module list.
- Click Save and Publish to take your changes live.