Yes, you can customize the main body content of your RSS email.
Follow the instructions below to learn how:
- From your HubSpot Marketing Dashboard, navigate to Content > Email.
- You can locate an existing RSS draft email to edit or create a new email.
- If creating a new email, make sure you check the box next to Create as an RSS email.
- Once in your RSS email, navigate to the left side menu and choose Edit modules.
- Within the Edit modules menu, choose Main Email Body.
- From here, the Item layout/style section is where you will be able to customize the look of your RSS email layout. You'll see auto-populated RSS tokens here that you can move around, adjust font size, etc.
- Click Advanced feed options to edit your author line text, as well as your image max width options.
- When you're done setting up your RSS email, click Publish. (For full instructions on setting up an RSS email and all its components, click here.)