Edit the from name and from address in a marketing email to personalize the sender for each email.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Marketing > Email.
- Hover over the name of the email draft and click Edit.
- In the email editor, click Edit details at the top.
- Click the From name dropdown menu and select a user's name.
- Click the From address dropdown menu and select an email address.
- If you need to add a user's name or email address, click Add/Manage.
- In the Manage from name or Manage from address pane that opens on the right, enter a new from name in the Add new from name field.
- Click Add name, then click Done.