The form GUID (Globally Unique Identifier) is used to identify forms. This information is necessary when using the Forms API, and can also help you identify an externally embedded HubSpot form. To locate your form's GUID:
- Navigate to your forms:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Forms.
- In your HubSpot CRM or Marketing Hub Starter account, navigate to Lead Capture > Forms.
- Click the form name you wish to identify the GUID of.
- Click Actions > Embed code at the upper right.
- In the dialog box that appears, look for
formId. This contains the form GUID.
- The form GUID can also be found in your browser's address bar when you're in the form editor.