To create a list of all your contacts, you can segment using the contact property Create Date, since all contacts will have this property.
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Contacts > Lists.
- Click New List.
- Click Name list in the left sidebar, enter a name for your list and select Smart List or Static List.
- In the criteria section, click Contact Property.
- Select Create Date from the dropdown and click the radio button next to is known.
- Click Done and then Save to finish creating your list.