To create a list of all your contacts, you can segment a list using the contact property Create date, since all contacts have this property.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Contacts > Lists.
- Click Create list.
- In the top left, click the pencil icon edit and enter a name for the list.
- In the upper left, click the dropdown menu and select whether it should be an Active list or Static list.
- In the Filters section, select Contact property > Create date, then select is known.
- Click Done.
- In the upper right, click Save.