To create a list of all your contacts, you can segment a list using the contact property Create date, since all contacts have this property.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Lists.
- Click Create list at the upper right.
- Click the pencil icon edit at the top left and enter a name for the list, then click the dropdown menu in the upper left and choose whether it should be an Active list or Static list.
- In the Filters section on the left, select Contact property > Create date, then select is known. Click Done at the bottom.
- Click Save at the upper right.