You can set the list criteria of a new list to combine the contacts included in two or more of your existing lists.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Lists.
- Click Create list at the upper right.
- Click the pencil icon edit at the top left and enter a name for the list, then click the dropdown menu in the upper left and choose whether it should be an Active list or Static list.
- In the Filters section on the left, select List membership > Contact is member of list, then select the first of the lists you'd like to combine from the dropdown. Click Done at the bottom.
- Click OR to add an "OR" condition and repeat the above criteria.
- Repeat this for each of the lists you'd like to combine.
- When you've added OR criteria for each of the lists you'd like to combine, click Save at the upper right to create the combined list.