You can set the list criteria of a new list to combine the contacts included in two or more of your existing lists. To do this, follow the directions below:
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Contacts > Lists.
- Click New list.
- Click Name list and enter the name of your list in the field, then choose whether you'd like this to be a smart or static list.
- Select List Membership from the list of criteria options in the left sidebar.
- Set the criteria to Contact is member of list then choose the name of one of the lists you'd like to combine from the dropdown. Click Done.
- Click Or... to add an "OR" condition and repeat the above criteria.
- Repeat this for each of the lists you'd like to combine.
- When you're finished setting up your list, click Save.
Click here to learn how to add a list of contacts to an existing static list.