You can set the list criteria of a new list to combine the contacts included in two or more of your existing lists.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Contacts > Lists.
- Click Create list.
- In the top left, click the pencil icon edit and enter a name for the list.
- In the upper left, click the dropdown menu and select whether it should be an Active list or Static list.
- In the Filters section, select List membership > Contact is member of list, then select the first of the lists you want to combine from the dropdown menu.
- Click Done.
- Click OR to add an "OR" condition and repeat the above criteria.
- Repeat this for each of the lists you want to combine.
- When you've added OR criteria for each of the lists you want to combine, click Save in the upper right to create the combined list.