When you've completed one of HubSpot's certifications, you can add it to your LinkedIn profile so that other LinkedIn members can see it. To do so:
- Click the graduation cap in the top right-hand corner of your account.
- Select Training & Certifications.
- Click the eye icon on the certification you'd like to add to your LinkedIn profile.
- Scroll down and click in Add to my profile.
- Enter the name of the certification in the Certification name field (e.g. Inbound Certification).
- Search for and select HubSpot in the Certification Authority field.
- Enter the month and year in which you passed the certification in the From section and the expiration month and year in the To section (these dates will appear on your certification in the Training & Certification center in HubSpot).
- Scroll down in the dialog box and enter http://academy.hubspot.com/certification in the Certification URL field.
- Confirm the other options and click Save.