If you're on a mobile device, you can review your marketing emails, send a test email, or delete an email in the HubSpot mobile app.
Please note: to edit or publish an email, you can use the drag and drop editor in the desktop app.
Review your marketing emails
You can review sent, scheduled, or drafted emails in the mobile app. You can also delete specific emails, or send a test email. You cannot view your emails without an internet connection.
- Open the HubSpot app on your mobile device.
- Tap Menu, then tap Marketing email in the left sidebar.
- At the top of the screen, tap the Sent, Scheduled, or Draft tabs to filter by a specific email send status.
- You can also filter your emails by type, campaign, or assigned user or team by tapping the associated dropdown menu.
Analyze and manage an email
To analyze a specific marketing email:
- Tap the email.
- Review the details of the email, including its send status, subject, and from address at the top of the screen. You can tap the preview to view a full screen version of the email.
- Under the email preview, you can tap See details to find additional details such as the email's creation date, last updated date, and recipient information.
- Scroll down to view email performance data, including open rate, click rate, and other key engagement metrics.
- To send a test email:
- In the top right, tap the verticalMenu menu icon, then select Send test email.
- Configure the test email recipients, or tap Receive email as specific contact if you want to preview how certain personalized content might appear to a contact.
- In the top right, tap Send.
- To delete an email from your HubSpot account, including both the mobile and desktop app, tap the menu icon, then select Delete.