The HubSpot and Cookiebot integration allows Cookiebot users to manage your brand's cookie consent policies in one place.
You must have app marketplace access and marketing access to install the integration.
Install the Cookiebot integration
- In your HubSpot account, click the Marketplace icon marketplace in the main navigation bar, then select App Marketplace.
- Search for the Cookiebot integration, and select Cookiebot in the results.
- In the top right, click Connect app.
- Review the requested integration permissions, click Grant access.
- In the Cookiebot settings for HubSpot websites section, use the HubSpot domain dropdown menu to select your domain.
- Insert the Domain group ID from the Your scripts tab in your Cookiebot account, then click + Save.
- Click Go to HubSpot settings.
- Navigate to your Cookiebot account to configure your cookie consent policies.
Please note: you will not be able to access the HubSpot cookie settings page after installing the CookieBot integration. HubSpot's cookie policies cannot be used in conjunction with Cookiebot.
Uninstall the Cookiebot integration
To uninstall the Cookiebot integration:
- In your Cookiebot account, navigate to the Cookiebot settings for HubSpot websites section.
- Click Delete next to the HubSpot domain.
- In your HubSpot account, click the Marketplace icon marketplace in the main navigation bar. Under Manage, select Connected apps.
- Search for Cookiebot.
- Click More > Uninstall.
- In the dialog box, enter the required text and click Uninstall.
Please note: the HubSpot meetings widget requires browser cookies to load to display, if your meetings widget is not loading you will need to disable cookie blocking for the HubSpot meetings script.