The FAQ module allows your users to quickly see answers to questions that visitors have about your business. The FAQ custom module consists of text fields for your questions and answers, along with the option to have the module expanded or collapsed by default.
If a FAQ module is added to your template (such as the Homepage template), you can edit the question and answer from the page editor.
- FAQ Question - Type the question in the FAQ Question input field.
- FAQ Answer - Type the answer in the FAQ Answer rich text editor.
- Expanded? - Choose whether the initial state of the module is either expanded or collapsed using the checkbox.
Use the Team Member module to personalize your business and let people know they are working with real humans. The team member module consists of seven fields: Head Shot, Name, Title, Bio, Facebook Link, Linkedin Link, and Twitter Link.
Head shot- The head shotfield is an image module. We recommend that you use your LinkedIn profile picture.
- Name - The name field is a single line input field where the first and last name are entered.
- Title - The title input field is a single line field where the team members title is entered.
- Bio - The
bio fieldis a rich text editor field where the team members bio is entered.
- Social Links - The social links are single line input fields where the team members social links can be entered. Please use the following format: https://www.facebook.com/hubspot.
The Well module is a great way for drawing attention to content. It comes built-in with set styles depending on what type of information it contains.
- Type of Well - Use the
dropdownmenu to apply a different style to the well. The style controls the color theme of the well, including the background, text color, and border color. The available styles are:
- Default - default color for your theme
- Danger - red
- Primary - blue
- Success - green
- Info - light blue
- Plain - gray
Wellsize - Use the dropdownmenu to apply different padding to the wellmodule. The available size options are:
- Small - 20px
- Medium - 24px
- Large - 28px
- Ability to Close - The “ability to close” checkbox will place an “X” icon in the top right corner of the well. This gives the visitor the option to close the well. This is useful if you are using the well for an alert message.
WellText Editor - This is where the content of the well is entered.
The Testimonial module is a great way to show your visitors what your customers are saying about you. The module consists of the following inputs: Name, Company, Head Shot, and quote.
- Name - The name field is a single line input field where you can enter a first and last name.
- Company - The title input field is a single line field where you can enter a company name.
- Head shot - The head shot field is an image module. We recommend that you use a LinkedIn profile picture.
- Quote - The quote that renders in the speech bubble.
Icons are a great way to draw attention to content and increase readability. The Icon Selector module allows you to display icons from the Font Awesome library.
- Select Your Icon - Use the dropdown to select an icon from the Font Awesome library (see options below).
- Icon Size - Edit the size of the icon in pixels.