You can see who is currently enrolled in your workflow using the workflows History tab.
To check the enrollment status of a contact in a workflow, follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to workflows:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Professional or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Workflows.
- In your HubSpot Sales Professional account, navigate to Sales Tools > Workflows.
- Click the name of an active workflow in the dashboard.
- Click the History tab at the top.
- Use the search bar to look up a contact and see if they're currently enrolled or have ever been enrolled in your workflow. This will show you all the steps this contact has been through, with their latest step appearing at the top.
If you have a Marketing Professional or Enterprise account and want to create a list of contacts who are currently enrolled in a specific workflow, you can do so by creating a smart list based on Workflow status. You can learn more about how to create this type of smart list here.