Within HubSpot's blogging platform you can easily manage your blog tags. If you have two or more blog tags that you would like to group together into one blog tag, follow the steps below.
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Blog.
- Click on Tags in the left sidebar.
- Select all of the tags you would like to merge into one tag by clicking the checkbox next to the name of each tag.
- Click Combine.
- In the dialog box, click the dropdown menu to choose the tag that you'd like these tags to be combined into.
- Click Combine tags.
- Please note that this cannot be undone.
Any blog posts that were using the old blog tags that were grouped will now display the new tag they were grouped into. If you'd like to simply delete a blog tag, check out this article.