Within HubSpot's COS blogging platform you can easily manage your Blog Topics. If you have two or more Blog Topics that you would like to group together into one Blog Topic, you can do some from the Blog tool.
- Navigate to Content > Blog.
- Click on Topics in the left sidebar.
- Select all of the topics that you would like to be merged into just one topic by clicking the checkbox next to the name of each topic.
- Click Combine selected topics.
- In the dialog box, click the dropdown to choose the topic that you'd like these topics to be combined into.
- Click Combine topics. Please note that this cannot be undone.
Any blog posts that were using the old blog topics that were grouped will now display the new topic they were grouped into. If you'd like to simply delete a blog topic, check out this article.