You can choose a featured image to be used as a thumbnail when sharing your landing pages, website pages, or blog post on social media. You can also adjust your blog settings to include a featured image on your blog listing page.
How to select a featured image for a specific page or blog post
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > Blog, Landing Pages, or Website Pages.
- Hover over a post or page and click Edit.
- Click the Settings tab at the top of the editor.
- Ensure that the Enabled featured image toggle in the Featured image section is turned ON (this will be turned on by default).
- Click Browse images to open a sidebar menu where you can select a previously uploaded image as your featured image. Alternatively, click Upload to upload an image from your computer to use as the featured image.
Please note: if an image appears in your blog post before the Read more tag and the featured image setting is enabled, HubSpot will automatically assign that image as the post's featured image.
How to use a featured image on your blog listing page
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > Content Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Marketing > Blog.
- Click the Templates tab, then check Use featured image in listing summaries.
- Click Save.