You can choose a featured image to be used as a thumbnail when sharing your landing pages, website pages, or blog post on social media. You can also adjust your blog settings to include a featured image on your blog listing page.
How to select a featured image for a specific page or blog post
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to landing pages, website pages, or blog posts.
- Hover over a post or page and click Edit.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Ensure that the Enabled featured image toggle in the Featured image section is turned ON (this will be turned on by default).
- Click Browse images to select an image from your file manager. Or, click Upload to upload an image from your computer to use as the featured image.
Please note: if an image appears in your blog post before the Read more tag and the featured image setting is enabled, HubSpot will automatically assign that image as the post's featured image.
How to use a featured image on your blog listing page
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar, navigate to Website > Blog.
- Use the Select a blog to modify dropdown menu to select a blog to edit.
- Click the Templates tab, then select the Use featured image in listing summaries checkbox.
- Click Save.