A favicon is the small image you see in the tab of your browser, next to the page title.
Before you upload your favicon into HubSpot, make sure it is saved as a 16 x 16px image and that it is in one of the following file formats: .ico (most popular for favicons), .gif, .png, .jpg.
To upload your favicon to HubSpot:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Website > Pages.
- Use the Modifying dropdown menu to choose the domain where you need to edit the favicon. You can also choose All domains to edit the favicon for all of your HubSpot-hosted domains.
- Click the Branding tab.
- In the Favicon section, click Upload to select a new image from your computer. Or, click Browse images to choose an existing image from your file manager in HubSpot.
- Click Save.
- If you want to change your favicon image, hover over the existing image and click the X that appears.