Your sitemap is used to manage the content that is shown to search engines for each of your domains hosted on HubSpot. Sitemaps help search engine web crawlers determine the structure of your site so they can crawl it more intelligently.
Follow the steps below to update the pages included in your sitemap.xml file:
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Settings > Content Settings.
- In the left sidebar select Marketing > Web pages, then click the Sitemaps tab.
- Under Pages to include in your sitemap, select the domain corresponding to the sitemap you would like to edit using the dropdown in the top left.
- To add a new page to your sitemap, click + Add a page. In the dialog box that appears, use the dropdown to select an existing page published on this domain, then click Add.
- To exlude an existing page from your sitemap.xml file, hover over a specific page and click Remove.
- Click Save in the lower left corner of the screen to take your edits live.
Please note: removing a page from your sitemap will not explicitly tell search engines that a page should not be indexed. To block a page from being indexed, check out this article.