If you would like to access your page's footer, you will need to access the page's template as it contains the module(s) that compose the footer.
If you are logged into your HubSpot account and are viewing your live page:
- Click on the HubSpot sprocket icon located in the top right-hand corner and select Edit Layout to access the template.
- Once you're in the template, you can click on the gear icon within the Page Footer module to see its editing options.
- From here, you can edit the styling for your footer and any internal labeling.
Please note: the page footer module automatically displays copyright information with the current year and your company name, which is pulled from your email CAN-SPAM settings. This can be edited by going to Content > Content Settings. Click Email in the left sidebar menu and then click Footer Information. Learn more about editing this information here.
If you are in the page editor:
- Click Settings at the top of the page editor.
- Click Advanced Options to expand more options.
- Scroll down to the HubDB section where you can view the Page template applied to your page.
- Hover over the template preview, and you'll see an option to click Edit template. You can also click directly on the name of the template, which appears directly next to the template preview.
- If this template is being used by other live pages, you'll need to choose to edit this layout anyway or make a copy instead.
- If you see that your footer is in green, this means that the footer is a global group. In other words, the footer is composed of a group of modules, and the same group may be used on other templates. This is not uncommon because footers on web pages can include images, rich text modules, and other information besides a simple address. To access and edit a global group used as a footer, click on the Open in Design Manager link in the upper right-hand corner.
- Once you're in the template, scroll down to the footer and, within the global group, click on the gear icon > Edit global group.