To edit your footer, you can access your page's template from the live version of your page or from within the editor in HubSpot.
- Navigate to your template:
- If you are logged into your HubSpot account and viewing the live version of your page, click the HubSpot sprocket icon in the top right corner and select Edit Layout.
- If you are in the page editor within your HubSpot account, click the Settings tab. Click Advanced options. Under the Template section, click the name of your template. If the template is being used by other live pages, you'll need to choose to edit this layout anyway or make a copy instead.
- Make edits to your footer as needed.
- If your footer is not a global group, click any of the individual modules within your footer to make changes to the styling and default content in the inspector pane on the right.
- If your footer is a global group globalGroup, click the footer. In the inspector pane on the right, click the More dropdown menu and select Edit global group. You will be brought to a new tab in the design manager where you can make changes to individual modules in your footer global group. Please note that if your global group is used in multiple templates, any changes you make to the content will populate on any template the global group is used.
- Click Publish changes to take the changes to your template or global group live.
Please note: the page footer module automatically displays copyright information with the current year and your company name, which is pulled from your email CAN-SPAM settings. You can learn more about editing that setting here.