To edit your website's footer, update your page's template in the design manager tool. You can access the template from the live version of your page or the Settings tab of the page editor in HubSpot.
Navigate to your template
- If you're logged into your HubSpot account and viewing the live version of your page:
- Click the HubSpot sprocket icon sprocket in the upper right corner and select Edit Layout.
- If you're in the page editor:
- Click the Settings tab. then scroll down and click Advanced options.
- Under the Template section, click the name of your template. If the template is being used by other live pages, choose one of the following:
- Edit this layout anyway: apply the changes to all pages using this template.
- Make a copy instead: update the footer content of this page only.
Update your footer contentEdit your template in the design manager tool:
- If your footer is not a global group, click any of the individual modules within your footer to make changes to the styling and default content in the inspector pane on the right.
- If your footer is part of a global group:
- Click the footer to select the global group in the inspector.
- Click the More dropdown menu and select Edit global group. You'll be brought to a new tab in the design manager where you can edit the individual modules in the global group.
Please note: changes you make to the global group's content will update across every template using the global group.
- Click Publish changes to take your changes live.
Please note: the page footer module automatically displays copyright information with the current year and your company name, which is pulled from the CAN-SPAM information in your email settings.