If you want to add HTML to your HubSpot page, it's best to place your HTML code into a Custom HTML module.
Follow the instructions below to learn how to add HTML to your page:
- Navigate to your HubSpot page via Content > Landing Pages or Content > Website Pages, and hover over your page and click Edit.
- Locate the Custom HTML module on your page. (If you don't yet have a Custom HTML module on your page, read this article to learn how to add a Custom HTML module to your template).
- Hover over your Custom HTML module and click on it to edit.
- Add/paste in your code and click Done.
- After you've added your Custom HTML, click Publish to push the changes you've made to your live page.