To add or change the default logo that will be included in the logo module in all HubSpot templates (email, website and landing pages):
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Website > Pages.
- Use the Modifying dropdown menu to choose the domain that hosts the templates you want to edit. You can also choose All domains to edit the logo for all of your HubSpot-hosted domains.
- Click the Branding tab.
- Under the Logo section, click Upload to select a new image from your computer, or click Browse images to choose an existing image from your file manager in HubSpot.
- Click Save at the bottom of your screen to save your new logo image.
- If you'd like to change your logo image, you can hover your mouse over the existing image and click the X that appears.
Please note: if you do not add a logo within your settings, the Company Name set in your email footer information will be displayed by default.