The steps below walk through adjusting the size of your CTA using the built-in sizing options and custom CSS:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Content > Calls to Action.
- Hover over your CTA and click Actions > Edit.
- In the editor sidebar menu, click Advanced options.
- Uncheck Size automatically and enter size values in the Horizontal padding and Vertical padding fields. When you're done, click Next. Then click Save and then Finish.
To have the CTA fill the entire width of its container or module, after you have designed your custom button CTA:
- Uncheck Size automatically.
- Enter your custom CSS in the Custom CSS field.
- Set the width to width: 100%;
- Click Next, and then click Save and then Finish.
If you are embedding an image CTA on your non-HubSpot site, you may need to apply additional CSS declarations (such as width: 100%;) within your stylesheet to make the image CTA responsive.