When sending marketing emails, you may use the traditional options to close your email to include the HubSpot Owner's first name, last name, and email address. If you want to take it a step further, you may take advantage of inserting the personalization token called Signature which will display the HubSpot Owner's own signature pulled from their profile settings.
You must have the HubSpot CRM installed in your portal in order to use the Signature feature. If you have not yet installed the HubSpot CRM, click here for installation instructions. Any user wishing to have a personalized signature must also have Sales access with a user role of either Administrator, Manager, or User.
Each HubSpot owner may compose his/her own signature while logged in. You may not compose a signature for other HubSpot owners.
To enter a signature for use with the signature personalization token in your emails, begin by going to:
- Dashboard > Settings > My Profile > click the Signature tab
- Type your desired signature > click Update Signature
- Next, in HubSpot Marketing go to Content > Email to select your email
- Click into the body of your email > Place your cursor where you want the signature to appear, likely at the end of the email > Select Insert  > Insert Personalization Token 
- Select the category for HubSpot Owner  > select Signature 
- In the event a contact recipient does not have an owner and you do not wish to end the email with a blank area, you may enter a default value, although it is not required.
- Click Insert 
Please note that, like all personalization tokens, when sending a test email, you will need to use the Receive email as a specific contact option to preview this functionality. Read more here.