When sending marketing emails, you may use the traditional options to close your email to include the contact owner's first name, last name, and email address. If you want to take it a step further, you may take advantage of inserting the personalization token called Signature which will display the contact owner's own signature pulled from their profile settings.
You must have the HubSpot CRM installed in your portal in order to use the signature feature. If you have not yet installed the HubSpot CRM, click here for installation instructions. Any user wishing to have a personalized signature must also have Sales access.
Each contact owner may compose his/her own signature while logged in. You may not compose a signature for other contact owners.
- First, customize your signature by following the instructions here.
- Next, in your HubSpot account go to Marketing > Email to select your email.
- Click into the body of your email > Place your cursor where you want the signature to appear, likely at the end of the email. Select Insert > Personalization Token.
- Select the category for Contact Owner, then select Signature.
- In the event a contact recipient does not have an owner and you do not wish to end the email with a blank area, you may enter a default value, although it is not required.
- Click Insert.
Please note that, like all personalization tokens, when sending a test email, you will need to use the Receive email as a specific contact option to preview this functionality. Read more here.