The email optimizer gives advice on optimizing email right within the tool. This view includes a list of email best practices to incorporate into emails before sending.
Here are a few ways to use the tool:
- Use the email optimizer as a checklist to make sure all of the important email optimization recommendations have been hit, including configuring your email sending domain.
- Give recommendations for when the email should be sent based on data. (If your account has enough data, the email optimizer will pull in personalized suggestions for sending days and times. If not, the Email Optimizer will provide customer averages.)
- Remind what other tools to incorporate into email (personalization, CTAs, etc.)
To use the email optimizer:
- Navigate in HubSpot Marketing to Content > Email.
- Click on Drafted and select an email to edit by clicking the Gear icon > edit.
- From the left side menu, click Optimize.
- Within the Optimization window, you'll see a category of items still left To-do to further optimize your email, as well as a Done list. You can hover over the i to see a tooltip about the list item.