You can add text, links and images between fields in your HubSpot form by inserting a rich text area element.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Lead Capture > Forms.
- Click the name of a form.
- In the left pane, Other Form Elements section, click, drag, and drop the Rich text area element between the desired form fields.
- In the right pane, click the Rich text area element.
- In the left pane, edit the text in the editor. Use the toolbar to further customize the content, such as formatting the text or adding links and images.
- In the top right, click Publish to update the live form.
Please note: to add text between the form's last field and the submit button, add a hidden field to the bottom of your form. Then, add a rich text area element above it.