To customize which columns are displayed in your lists:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Lists.
- Click the name of a list.
- Click the Actions dropdown in the upper right and select Edit columns.
- In the dialog box, search or browse through properties on the left. Check the box next to a property to add it to your selected columns. To remove columns, click the X to the right of the property in the Selected columns section. You can also reorder columns by dragging and dropping properties in the Selected columns section.
- When you're done customizing your columns, click Save.
Please note: the columns that you select here will apply to all of your lists for your HubSpot user only. Other users in your HubSpot account will see the columns they have selected using the same steps.