If you're a member of HubSpot's Partner Program or an inbound certified agency that has created a profile on HubSpot's Agency Directory, your clients may be leaving you reviews. To reply to the reviews you've received:
Reply to a review
- Navigate to your agency's profile on the Agency Directory. You can use the search bar to find your agency's profile.
- If you are not logged in, click Log in here under your company's logo.
- If your login has access to more than one HubSpot account, select your partner HubSpot account. This will redirect you back to your agency profile. You can identify your partner HubSpot account by its domain or HubID.
- In the Reviews section, locate the review you want to reply to and click Reply.
- If you are not already signed into LinkedIn, you'll be prompted to sign in.
- In the dialog box, click Sign in with LinkedIn, and log into LinkedIn. This will redirect you back to your agency profile.
- Locate the review you want to reply to again, and click Reply.
- In the dialog box, type Your response, select the checkbox to confirm that you are authorized to write this reply, and click Submit your response.
Please note: if you don't see your reply at first, wait a few minutes and refresh the page in your browser.
Edit your reply to a review
To edit a reply you've posted, click Edit Reply in the upper right. To delete a reply you've posted, click the trash icon delete next to your reply.