You can choose a featured image to be used as a thumbnail when sharing your landing pages, website pages, or blog post on social media. You can also adjust your blog settings to include a featured image on your blog listing page.
How to select a featured image for a specific page or blog post
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your landing pages, website pages, or blog posts.
- Hover over a post or page and click Edit.
- At the top of the content editor, click the Settings tab.
- Click the Enabled featured image switch on to include a featured image.
- Click Browse images to select an image from your files tool. Or, click Upload to upload an image from your computer to use as the featured image.
Please note: if an image appears in your blog post before the Read more tag and the featured image setting is enabled, HubSpot will automatically assign that image as the post's featured image.
How to use a featured image on your blog listing page
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar, navigate to CMS > Blog.
- Click the Select a blog to modify dropdown menu to select a blog to edit.
- Click the Templates tab, then select the Use featured image in listing summaries checkbox.
- Click Save.