To edit a single instance of your global module, you can make a local copy of the module on a particular template.
Please note: this feature is only available for individual global modules, not global groups.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Files and Templates > Design Tools.
- In the left pane, locate and click your template.
- Click the global module to make changes to on this template.
- In the right inspector pane, click the More dropdown menu and select Make a local copy.
- Click Make a local copy. This creates a copy of your module and so you can make changes to the module that only appear in the template you are editing.
- Customize your module as needed.
- Click Publish changes to take your changes live.