To add an image to your content in a rich text module:
In your HubSpot account, navigate to your blog, email, landing pages, or website pages.
In the dashboard, click the name of the blog post, email, landing page, or website page to edit.
- Click the rich text module where you want the image to appear.
- In the upper right section of the rich text toolbar, click the image icon insertImage.
- In the right panel, select an existing image from your file manager, or click Add image to upload a new image from your device or a URL. You can adjust the image's optimization settings before adding the image to your content.
To use a stock image from Shutterstock:
- Enter a search term in the search bar, then press the Enter key.
- Click the Stock images tab.
- Click an image to review its details, then click Insert to add it to your content.
Please note: only png, ico, bmp, jpg, and gif image file types can be embedded in marketing emails.
- To make edits to the image, click the image and select Edit.
- On the Content tab, add alt text to tell search engines what your image is about.
- On the Style tab, use the Width and Height arrows or enter a pixel value to adjust the size of your image. To adjust how text aligns and wraps around your image, select an Image layout. To adjust the padding around your image, click the Spacing arrows or enter a pixel value around the edges of the image icon.
- On the Link tab, you can add a link to your image.
- Make additional changes to your content as needed, then click Publish or Update to take your changes live, or click Save to save your changes in draft.
To remove an image from a rich text module, click the image, then click Remove or press the Delete/Backspace key on your keyboard. To replace the image, click the image, then click Replace and follow the instructions above.