A batch marketing email can be sent to additional contacts and lists after the original send. On the email performance page click the Actions dropdown menu and select Send to more.
Please note: this feature isn't available for emails saved for automation or emails sent with the Schedule based on time zones feature.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Email.
- On the left panel, click the Sent folder.
- Click the name of the email you want to send to more contacts.
- Click the Actions dropdown menu and select Send to more.
- Hover over the name of the lists or individual contacts and click Include to add them as recipients. You can also select individual contacts or lists to exclude from the send by clicking Exclude.
Please note: if you added any exclusion lists in the original email, they will not be considered when resending the email, so if you want to exclude sending to the same lists, you'll need to reselect them. Any individual contacts selected who were included as recipients on the original email will be excluded automatically.
- Click Next to review your selections.
- Click Send.