HubSpot's integration with Snowflake allows you to access all your HubSpot data in Snowflake. You can retrieve HubSpot data in Snowflake by running SQL queries. Learn more about querying HubSpot data in Snowflake.
To use this feature, you must have an active Snowflake account. If you do not currently have an account, you can sign up for one on Snowflake's website. You will be responsible for all Snowflake costs incurred while accessing HubSpot’s Data Share. Please see Snowflake’s Terms of Service for more information and pricing details.
- HubSpot's integration with Snowflake Data Sharing is available to all Snowflake account regions, and will be regularly updated to support newly added regions.
- To check the region of your Snowflake account, run the following command in Snowflake:
SELECT CURRENT_REGION();. The command will return your account region, such as AWS_US_EAST_1 . Learn more about this command in Snowflake’s documentation.
Set up the integration
- Navigate to the Snowflake Marketplace listing for HubSpot Data and click Request, then accept Snowflake's terms. This must be completed before you install the integration from HubSpot's App Marketplace.
- In your HubSpot account, click the Marketplace icon marketplace in the main navigation bar.
- Click App Marketplace.
- Use the search bar to locate and select the Snowflake integration.
- In the upper right, click Install app.
- Click the Snowflake account region dropdown menu, then select your Snowflake account region. Then, in the Snowflake account name field, enter your Snowflake account name.
- To find your account details, navigate to your Snowflake account, then run the following commands:
- To find your account name, run:
- To find your account region, run:
- Click Install.
- In the dialog box, click Allow and install.
The integration will then begin processing your HubSpot data. If you have larger amount of data, this process will take longer.
If you encounter the following error Share ‘HUBSPOT_PRODUCT.HUB_12345’ cannot be imported because the terms for the associated listing ‘GZSOZ4LK70’ in data exchange ‘SNOWFLAKE_DATA_MARKETPLACE’ have not been accepted, do the following:
Create a database in Snowflake
Once connected, you can create a database in Snowflake for your HubSpot data:
- In Snowflake, navigate to Shares.
- Click the HubSpot share you just connected, then click Create Database From Secure Share.
- In the dialog box, configure the database details:
- In the Database name field, enter a name for the database.
- Click the Grant access to dropdown menu and select the roles that will be able to access the database.
- Click Create database.
- Click the Snowflake icon in the top left of your account to return to the main screen. Then click the Refresh icon to display your new database.
Next, learn how to set up your Snowflake environment and query your HubSpot data.
HubSpot customers hosting data in all major AWS regions can install the data share integration. In addition, the integration supports Snowflake data with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Microsoft Azure. The list of supported regions include:
- AWS US_East_1
- AWS EU-CENTRAL_1
- AWS US_WEST_2
- AWS AP_SOUTHEAST_2
- AWS EU_WEST_1
- AWS AP_SOUTHEAST_1
- AWS CA_CENTRAL_1
- AWS US_EAST_2
- AWS AP_NORTHEAST_1
- AWS AP_SOUTH_1
- AWS EU_WEST_2
- AWS AP_NORTHEAST_2
- AWS EU_NORTH_1
- AZURE EASTUS2
- AZURE WESTEUROPE
- AZURE AUSTRALIAEAST
- AZURE CANADACENTRAL
- AZURE SOUTHEASTASIA
- AZURE WESTUS2
- AZURE SWITZERLANDN
- AZURE CENTRALUS
- AZURE JAPANEAST
- AZURE NORTHEUROPE
- AZURE SOUTHCENTRALUS
- AZURE UAENORTH
- GCP US_CENTRAL1
- GCP EUROPE_WEST2
- GCP EUROPE_WEST4
- GCP EUROPE_WEST4