When you've been awarded a HubSpot Academy certification, you can add it to your LinkedIn profile to build your credibility in that skill area and show the world that you mean business.
- In your HubSpot account, click your account name in the top right corner, then click HubSpot Academy.
- At the top of the Academy dashboard, click the My learning tab.
- In the left sidebar, navigate to Completed. Your completed courses will display on the right.
- On the certification you want to add to your LinkedIn profile, click View certification.
- Click Download a printable certificate to open a new tab with a PNG of your certificate badge.
- Click Add to LinkedIn and a tab will open in your browser and you'll be brought to LinkedIn to add the certification to your profile.
- Enter the name of the certification in the Certification name field (e.g., Inbound Certification).
- Search for and select HubSpot Academy in the Certification Authority field.
- Leave the license field blank (HubSpot Academy does not issue License numbers for each certification)
- Enter the month and year in which you passed the certification in the From section and the expiration month and year in the To section (these dates will appear on your certification in the Training & Certification center in HubSpot).
- Click the tab in your browser with the PNG of your certification. Copy the URL.
- Return to the LinkedIn tab in your browser. Scroll down in the dialog box and paste the URL into the Certification URL field.
- Review the other options and click Save.
Help & Resources