Customize the company logo, default colors, and company information that display on meetings links, sales documents, quotes, and chatflows. The colors and company name you set here will also apply to any new chatflows that you create.
Please note: changes you make to your branding settings will apply for all users who are creating meetings links, documents, quotes, and chatflows in your account. However, you can override the default chat widget color in your chat channel settings. You can also edit the company name for each individual bot, which will display as the chat heading for the bot.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, select Account defaults.
- To set your company defaults for your sales tools, click the Branding tab.
- Navigate the tabs to set your company name, logo, and default colors for your sales tools.
- Company: enter your company's information. The company name that you enter here will apply as the chat heading for any new bots that you create.
- Logo: in the Company logo or Square logo section, click Upload to select a new image from your computer, or click Browse images to choose an existing image from your file manager in HubSpot.
- Color: select a primary color. You can also select a secondary color and accent color(s) by clicking the color to the right of the hexadecimal value field, then using the color gradient to select a custom color or manually enter a hexadecimal value.
- Click Save.