Dynamic pages get their content from structured data sets. Some common uses for dynamic pages include event calendars, product catalogs, employee listings, and resource libraries.
Developers can implement dynamic pages for HubDB tables or CRM objects. Learn more in our dynamic pages developer documentation.
Performance data for dynamic pages can be viewed on the Pages tab of traffic analytics.
Please note: pages created with starter templates aren't compatible with HubDB tables.
After the structure for dynamic pages has been set up by a developer, dynamic pages can be generated from the content editor:
Please note: dynamic pages based on Contact, Company, Deal, Ticket, or Quote properties can only be used in private content.
- Dynamic pages using CRM objects can also use the following optional attributes:
- Dynamic page title: the title that displays in the tab at the top of your web browser when the page loads.
- Meta description: the content that will appear in search results below the page title.
- Featured image: the image featured when your page is shared on social media
- Canonical URL: the URL that search engines prioritize if duplicate content exists. Learn more about canonical URLs.
Please note: dynamic pages based on CRM objects require a custom details module. Learn more in our developer documentation.
- In the top right, click Publish to create your dynamic pages.