You can integrate your Salesforce account with your HubSpot account so that leads and customers can seamlessly pass between HubSpot and Salesforce. This is crucial to keeping your marketing and sales teams on the same page.
To be able to integrate HubSpot and Salesforce, you must:
- Be using either HubSpot Professional or Enterprise
- Be using either Salesforce Professional, Enterprise, or Unlimited (not a trial account)
- Have top-level Salesforce administrator privileges (if on Salesforce Professional Edition)
- Have top-level Salesforce administrator privileges OR full object-level and full-field-level security permissions (if on Salesforce Enterprise or Unlimited Edition)
Follow these steps to integrate HubSpot and Salesforce.
1. Go to the Salesforce.com Integration settings in HubSpot
Click on Settings.
Click on Integrations in the side menu.
Click onIntegrate with HubSpot from the Salesforce menu.
2. Follow the instructions in the Salesforce Setup flow
Go through the steps in the Salesforce Setup flow to install the integration between HubSpot and Salesforce, configure your integration settings, and test the integration. To get started, click the Connect to Salesforce button and then follow the instructions inside the tool.
After you've finished going through the setup flow, HubSpot and Salesforce will be integrated. You can adjust your integration settings at any time by going to Settings > Integrations and making changes to the Salesforce Connectorby selecting Settings.
Next, you'll learn how to import leads and contacts from Salesforce into your HubSpot account.
Next Article: How to import leads, contacts, and accounts from Salesforce (if you have a Salesforce account)