If you're a super admin in your HubSpot account, you can browse a list of available beta features and opt your account into a feature you want to try out on the Product Updates page. The Product Updates page is your go-to place for what's new in HubSpot product features and releases, along with early access for opting in to public betas.
Please note: you cannot enroll a developer test account into a beta feature.
Opt into a beta feature
To review the current available beta features to your account:
- Click your profile picture in the top right corner, then click Product updates.
- In the left sidebar menu, under Early Access, navigate to Betas.
- Review the list of available beta features, then click Join beta to opt into a specific feature.
- In the dialog box, select the Enroll entire account radio button to grant access for all users in your account, or if you only want to enroll yourself, select the Enroll only me radio button.
- Click Join beta.
- After you've enrolled in the beta, you can leave the beta at any time by clicking Leave beta. You can also click Edit under the name of the beta to change whether all users in your account are enrolled or not.