Follow the steps below to prevent users from submitting your form with email addresses at certain domains.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Forms.
- Click the name of your form.
- Hover over the email field and click edit.
- Enter the domains you want to block under Email Domains to Block, separated by commas.
- Enter: "gmail.com" or "gmail.com, hotmail.com"
- Do not enter: "www.gmail.com" or "@gmail.com"
- You can also check the Block free email providers checkbox to block HubSpot's default list of free domains.
- Click Save.
When visitors attempt to enter a blocked domain in the Email field, they will see a message asking them to enter a business email address.