Follow the steps below to prevent users from submitting your form with email addresses at certain domains.
- Navigate in HubSpot Marketing to Contacts > Forms.
- Click the name of the form to open it in the editor.
- Hover over the email field and click edit.
- Enter the domains you want to block under Email Domains to Block, separated by commas.
- Enter: "gmail.com" or "gmail.com, hotmail.com"
- Do not enter: "www.gmail.com" or "@gmail.com"
- You can also select to block free email providers.
- Click Save.
When visitors attempt to enter a blocked domain in the Email field, they will see a message asking them to enter a business email address.