- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Contacts > All Contacts. In your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Contacts.
- Click the name of the contact.
- To see the history of all properties for a contact, click View property history in the About section.
- This will display the property history of all properties for which your contact has had a value. Click the column headers to sort by property, the date of the change, or the change source. You can also use the search bar at the top to search for a particular property, value, or change source.
- To return to the contact record, click Back to contact record at the top of the screen.
You can also see the isolated history of an individual property on the About card or from the All Properties screen.
- Hover over any of the properties in the About section and click See history to see the history for that particular property.
- To see the history for a specific property that doesn't appear in the About section, click View all properties.
- Hover over a particular property and click See history.
To segment a group of contacts that had a previous value for a property, you can create a list that segments contacts based on historical values.