You can modify the publish date of one of your blog posts in the content editor. Follow the directions below to change the publish date and time for one of your blog posts.
Please note: changing the publish date and time for a post that was previously published to a date in the past will not send another blog notification email or automated social post. If you're publishing a new post to a date in the past, HubSpot also will not send out a blog notification email or automated social post.
If you are changing this to a date and time in the future, your post will be unpublished and appear as a draft until the new publish date and time.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Website > Blog.
- Hover over the post you'd like to edit and click Edit.
- Click the Publish or Schedule tab in the post editor.
- Click Change publish date and set the new date and time for your post to be published. You can select a date in the future, or a date in the past if you'd like to backdate the post.
- After you've made your selections, click Update.