Yes, you can copy templates from one account to another. Please review the steps detailed below to copy templates from one portal to another.
Please note: this function is only available to HubSpot customers who have access to multiple accounts. You must be logged in with the same email address in both accounts in order to copy a template between the two accounts. You will not be able to copy purchased templates from one account to another.
- Navigate to Content > Design Manager. Locate the template(s) you wish to transfer to another portal you have access to.
- Select the desired template(s) and click on Copy to portals.
- First, choose the destination portal, then click Next Step.
- Second, ensure the selected destination is the appropriate one, then click Next Step.
- Third, choose whether you would like to be notified when the process is complete. When ready, select Copy Template.
Please be aware that:
- Copying a template from one portal to another will copy all dependencies, meaning any attached CSS files, global groups, custom modules, etc.
- Image files will not be moved over to the other portal; they will only be linked in order to keep the images with the same link (originating from the source portal).
- This function can also be used to transfer coded files and custom modules to another portal.
- Lastly, this tool does not create pages. It only transfers the templates and included assets.