Clone a HubSpot blog post, email, or page to make changes to the content while retaining the styling and formatting of the original content.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your blog, emails, landing pages, or website pages.
- In the dashboard, hover over the content and click Clone.
- Blog posts and pages: in the dialog box, enter a name for the new blog post or page, then click Clone.
- Emails: in the dialog box, choose if you want to clone your email in the drag and drop email editor (in BETA), or the classic email editor.
If you select the drag and drop email editor and have a Marketing Hub Professional or Enterprise account, choose if you want the email to be Regular or Automated.
- You'll be redirected to the content editor for the new cloned content.