You can clone a HubSpot blog post, email, or page to create a new piece of content with the same styling and formatting.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your blog, emails, landing pages, or website pages.
- In the dashboard, hover over the content and click Clone.
- Blog posts and pages: in the dialog box, enter a name for the new blog post or page, then click Clone.
- Emails: in the dialog box, select the type of email you want to create. Your cloned email will have all the same settings, options, and recipients lists from the original email.
- You'll be redirected to the content editor for the new cloned content.
Please note: HubSpot blog subscription emails can't be cloned because they're system emails.