To add an interactive Google map to your HubSpot page, you'll want to grab the embed code from the map and place it into the HubSpot template your page is using.
By adding the Google map embed code to your HubSpot template, any page that uses this template will have the map displaying on the page, which can be extremely useful if you want the map to be on the footer of all your pages, as an example.
Follow the instructions below to learn how to add a Google map to your HubSpot template:
- From your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Design Manager > click on the name of the template where you want to embed your Google map.
- Once in the template editor, open your module sidebar on the left side > locate the Custom HTML module and drag this over to where you want the map to appear on your page.
- Navigate to the Google map (and address) of your choice via maps.google.com > click Share > Embed map > customize the size of your map as desired > copy the customized embed code.
- Navigate back to your HubSpot template, click the gear icon in the Custom HTML module you added > choose Edit Options > paste your embed code into the text box > click Done.
- You can click the Preview tab to check the placement and look of the map as it will apper on your HubSpot pages using this template.
- When you're happy with how the map looks in your template and page preview, make sure you click Publish changes.