Please follow the directions noted below to create a global module from a module that you're currently using on a template.
- Navigate to Content > Design Manager.
- Find and click on the name of the template you're working on.
- Configure the options and default content for the module you'd like to make global by clicking the gear icon on the right-hand side of the module and selecting Edit Options and/or Edit CSS.
- Once your module has been configured, click the gear icon on the module and select Make Module Global from the options.
- Finish by clicking the Make module global button.
Please note: Global modules are not added to templates automatically. You must still add the module to any new or existing templates manually. You cannot create a global module from within an email template. However, you can add an existing global module to an email template.