It is possible to redirect multiple HubSpot hosted URLs at once using the bulk upload function of the COS URL Mappings tool. This function can also be used to update existing redirects in bulk.
- Navigate in your HubSpot Marketing portal to Content > Content Settings.
- Select COS URL Mappings on the left-hand side.
- Click Add a new redirect in the upper-right hand corner and select Bulk add redirects.
- Select a separator type for your URL mappings list. A comma is most common.
- Paste your list of mappings to update in the URL mapping redirects box.
- Separate the old and new URLs using the separator you chose in "Separator type" and include each redirect on its own line.
- If you are updating existing mappings in bulk, be sure to select the checkbox for Update existing mappings with new destinations in case of conflict.
- Also please note that at this time, it is only possible to update the destination of existing mappings in bulk. If some mappings were accidentally created with a typo, or mistake, in the Original URL, please reach out to HubSpot Support for assistance in correcting the matter.
- Click the "Add URL mappings" button to process the updates.