If you have multiple redirects to add or update, you can upload them in a CSV file in your URL redirects tool.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Domains & URLs.
- Click the URL Redirects tab.
- In the upper right, click Import.
- Click choose a file to browse for a file on your computer. Or, drag and drop your file into the upload field. Then click Next.
- Review your field mappings to confirm the values from your spreadsheet are mapped to the correct field. Use the URL redirect fields in HubSpot dropdown menu to select a different redirect field if needed.
- If you're updating existing mappings in bulk, be sure to select the Overwrite existing redirects with same original URL checkbox at the bottom of your field mappings. Then click Next.
- Add a note about why you're adding these URL redirects.
- Click Import redirects to complete the update. The number of redirects added will be included on the confirmation button.
Please note: a maximum of 500 redirects can be added or updated in bulk at one time.
If you encounter an error when importing URL redirects in bulk, you'll receive a spreadsheet of the import errors in your account notifications.
- In your HubSpot account, click the notifications icon notification in the main navigation bar.
- At the bottom of the Import Failure event, click Download Error List to download the file.