If you have multiple redirects you'd like to add or update in HubSpot, you can bulk upload them in the URL Mappings tool.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Domains & URLs.
- Click the URL Mappings tool.
- In the upper-right hand corner, click Add a new redirect and select Bulk add redirects.
- Select a separator type for your URL mappings list. A comma is most common.
- Paste your list of mappings to update in the URL mapping redirects box. Separate the old and new URLs using the separator you chose in Separator type and include each redirect on its own line.
- If you are updating existing mappings in bulk, be sure to select the checkbox for Update existing mappings with new destinations in case of conflict. Also please note that at this time, it is only possible to update the destination of existing mappings in bulk. If some mappings were accidentally created with a typo, or mistake, in the original URL, please reach out to HubSpot Support for assistance in correcting the matter.
- Click the Add URL mappings button to process the updates.
Please note: a maximum of 500 redirects can be added or updated in bulk at one time.