- Navigate to Content > Email.
- Locate your email and click on the Gear icon > Edit.
- Click on Recipients at the top of the email editor.
- Select Add Recipients > search and find any lists or individual contacts you wish to exclude.
- Mouse-over the list or contact > click Exclude.
Please note that if you add an individual contact to the email in the Email Recipients section, that will override any suppression list they are on, and they will be sent the email (if not unsubscribed or bounced) as you have manually selected them
- If you do not already have a list of contacts to suppress before creating your email, navigate to Contacts > Lists > New List and create your list there for later use.