- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > Email.
- Hover over the email and click Edit.
- Click the Recipients tab at the top of the email editor.
- Select Add Recipients.
- Click Lists to select a list, or Individual contacts to select an individual contact.
- When you've identified the list or contact to exclude, hover over it and click Exclude.
- Any excluded lists or contacts will appear in the Don't send to section on the right-hand side.
Please note: if you manually add an individual contact as a recipient, the contact will be sent the email even if they are on a list you've selected to exclude (as long as they are have not unsubscribed or bounced).