- Navigate to Content > Email.
- Hover over the email and click Edit.
- Click the Recipients tab at the top of the email editor.
- Select the Add Recipients radio button.
- Search or browse for the list(s) or individual contact(s) you wish to exclude (if you do not already have a list of contacts to suppress before creating your email, navigate to Contacts > Lists to create your list).
- Hover over the list or contact and click Exclude.
Any excluded lists or contacts will appear in the Don't send to section.
Please note: if you manually add an individual contact in the Email Recipients section, the contact will be sent the email even if they are on a list you've selected to exclude (as long as they are have not unsubscribed or bounced).