With the Send Later feature from HubSpot Sales, you can write emails when it’s convenient for you, and schedule them to send at exactly the right moment. (Learn about all the benefits of this feature here.)
Please note: Send Later is currently available only for Gmail and G Suite (formerly Google Apps) inboxes.
To schedule an email send with HubSpot Sales, follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to your Gmail account > Compose a new email.
- Click the orange clock button next to the Send button to access the Send Later feature.
- Choose the radio button next to the date/time you want your email to send. Please note, when selecting Custom, you are currently able to select a date up to two weeks into the future.
- Click Schedule within the pop-up window. You can also use the dropdown menu to change the Timezone, if needed.
- You've successfully scheduled an email send. You'll see any scheduled emails in your Drafts folder, and it will be marked as scheduled.
To unschedule an email send:
- Navigate to your Drafts folder > click the draft to edit.
- Click the orange clock button once more top access the Send Later feature > click Unschedule.