The Email Confirmation Status contact property in HubSpot is created when your account has turned on the double opt-in feature for your HubSpot email.
This contact property keeps track of any contact's interaction with double opt-in email and provides more insight into whether or not your contact has interacted with your double opt-in email.
Below is a list of status definitions you'll find in the Email Confirmation Status property:
- Confirmed: The user's double opt-in status has been confirmed.
- Confirmed Pending: The user's double opt-in status has yet to be confirmed and is awaiting action.
- Confirmation Email Sent: The confirmation email has been sent. HubSpot is waiting for a confirmation via a click.
- User has not clicked sent link: The confirmation email has been received by user but they have yet to click on link provided.
- User clicked confirmation: The user has clicked on the link in the confirmation email.
- HubSpot Rep. marked confirmed: Someone at HubSpot has marked the user as confirmed. This is more or less manual via an API call.
- Customer marked confirmed: A HubSpot user has marked this customer as confirmed during an import.
- Confirmed from previous behavior: The contact received email prior to double opt-in being enabled.
- Awaiting Double Opt In: The double opt-in process hasn't started yet.