Yes. You can create a form with up to three columns side by side by splitting rows in the form editor. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Contacts > Forms.
- Click on the name of an existing form or click Create new form.
- To set your form fields to appear side-by-side:
- Click the gear icon to the right of a form row.
- Choose Split into 2 or Split into 3.
- Drag and drop a field into the newly created column.
- Alternatively you can just drag a form field into a row and drop it to create a new column.
- Click Save form.
Please note: if you are using smart fields with a multiple column form you must make entire rows smart rather than individual fields.