Yes. You can use dependent form fields to show a field as a result of an answer to a previous field.
Please note: you can only have one level of depth with your questions, but you can have multiple dependencies. For example, if a visitor selects Massachusetts from the State field, you could display your City and Postal Code fields. However, it's not possible to just show State and then, based on the answer, have another set of options appear.
To set up a dependent form field, follow the steps below:
- In your Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Forms.
- Click Create new form in the upper right-hand corner, or access an existing form for editing.
- Locate the form field where you wish to add dependencies and click on the double arrow icon.
- Under Field dependencies, you can:
- Select the appropriate filter from the dropdown menu on the left.
- Enter a value to filter by in the next field to the right.
- From the dropdown menu all the way to the right after show, select the subsequent form field that should be shown if the rule is met.
- You can add more rules by clicking on Add another rule. Click Save to save your selections.
- Click Save form when you're done setting up your dependent form field(s).
You can also customize the HubSpot form embed code or build a custom form to achieve this functionality, but this route requires the help of a developer and will not be supported by HubSpot Support.