When viewing your Forms dashboard, you can filter for forms that have had submissions within a certain time frame. This will include submissions that occurred within that time frame based on the time zone that's been set within Reports Settings in your account.
If you click into the list of submissions, the Submitted on column will display dates and times in the time zone of the user's browser.
- The time zone set in Reports Settings in your account is US Eastern UTC -5 (EDT).
- You work in California and your browser/computer's time zone is set to US Pacific UTC -8 (PDT).
- You've set a custom time range on the Forms dashboard of May 18 to May 19. This will display all submissions that occurred between 12:00am and 11:59pm EDT (the time zone set in Reports Settings) on May 18.
- A contact submitted the form on May 18 at 2:00am EDT, which is the equivalent in your time zone of 11:00pm on May 17.
- This submission will be included in your filter on the Forms dashboard because the submission occurred within the time frame set based on the time zone set in Reports Settings.
- When you view the list of submissions, the submission time in the Submitted On column will be displayed in your local time zone so, in this case, 5/17/16 11:00pm PDT.
- How to set your time zone in HubSpot
- Where can I see my form submissions?
- How to create a simple form